- We are Kabam Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore under company number 201826660K and have our registered office at 54 Serangoon North Avenue 4 #05-01, Singapore 555854
- Address : 54 Serangoon North Avenue 4 #05-01, Singapore 555854
Tel : 6257 8122
Operating Hours : Weekdays [9am – 6pm]
3. PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personal data you provide to us or we collect from you
- We will collect any personal data you provide to us when you contact us through the enquiry section of our Site or register for an account with us, or subscribe to our mailing list. This personal data might include your name, address, email address, phone number, nationality, career history, name of your company, and other information relevant to your enquiry, or account that you are registering for (where applicable).
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name, company name, and address for the purposes of registering an account with us.
- We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us. For example, if you contact us via the Site, or report a problem to us by email, telephone, or post we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect certain information about your visits to our Site and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views, what you have viewed or searched for on our Site, and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please refer to Clause 6 below.
- Where you provide us with any personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to do so, and that we may collect, use and disclosure such personal data for the purposes set out above, in accordance with the PDPA (and all amendments and regulations as to the same).
- Personal data we receive from third parties
- We may engage third parties to operate websites on our behalf; these entities may collect personal data directly from you about your visits to the Site on our behalf.
- We may also receive personal data about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your personal data with us for specific purposes. For example, we might receive personal data about you from third parties if you have indicated to that third party that you would like to hear from us, with more information about our goods and services.
4. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU
- You agree that we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to our Site, provide information, goods and/or services that you may have requested from us;
- To contact you in response to any correspondence you have sent us;
- Where you have opted in, to keep in contact with you about our goods or services that we believe may interest you;
- Where you give us your consent to do so, to share your personal data with other selected third parties, to enable them to contact you with information about goods or services that may interest you;
- To provide customer service and support, and deal with enquiries;
- To improve our Site and ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective and optimal manner;
- To carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with our Site;
- To enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees;
- Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We will seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
- You agree that we can share your personal data with:
- Any other selected third parties that we work with where necessary for the purposes of delivering you with goods or services that you request from us. We might also engage other third party subcontractors or service providers to help us host our Site;
- Any other selected third party that you consent to our sharing your personal data with for marketing purposes;
- Any prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets, in the event that we decide to sell or buy any business or assets;
- any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
- If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our Services and your experience may be less satisfying without using cookies.
- The cookies we use include, without limitation, the following:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region, where applicable).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
7. HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
- We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your personal data for as long as such information is reasonably useful for commercial/marketing purposes or is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
- Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, you acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your personal data and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
8. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All personal data gathered by us are stored in systems that may only be accessed by our authorised personnel and/or our authorised third party service providers.
9. YOUR RIGHTS TO THE PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
- You have certain rights in respect of the personal data that we hold about you, including:
- The right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes; and
- The right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you.
- Opting out
- As mentioned above, we may use the personal data collected to send you communication for marketing and promotional efforts. Whenever we send you any communication, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and include a link to do so. If you no longer wish to receive communication of a similar nature or do not wish for us to contact you further, you may opt out by following the instructions included in the communication we send you.
10. GOVERNING LAW